Frog Dad protecting his newborns
photo by George Grall
National Geographic Magazine - May 2001
This afternoon I arranged to have my frequent flier miles converted to a free round trip on Aloha Airlines for my mom. It took a total of two minutes of interaction with the pleasant ticket agent - easy! Now all I have left is to make flight reservations with Hawaiian Airlines on their crappy 1-800 number and pick up Feda and my flight coupons. My choice would've been to fly with Aloha - they've never done me wrong - but a free flight on Hawaiian will have to do for now.
Laundry is being relegated to sunday night since I haven't the energy to battle both natural and created humidity in the basement.
This weekend's playlist:
1. After 7 - Ready or not
2. Cecilio & Kapono - Don't you babe
3. Phil Collins & Phillip Bailey - Easy Lover
4. Duran Duran - New Religion
5. Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove
6. Yvonne Elliman - If I Can't Have You
7. Eurythmics - There must be an angel
8. GooGoo Dolls - Name
9. Howard Jones - Everlasting love
10. Howard Jones - The Prisoner
11. Ricky Martin - La Bomba
12. Ricky Martin - Marcia Baila
13. MXPX - Punk rawk show
14. Real Life - Send me an angel
15. Squeeze - Tempted
16. Thompson Twins - Doctor, Doctor!
17. Yes - Owner of a lonely heart
18. Yutaka Tadokoro - Hearts & Diamonds