1. What time is it: 1:01 am HST
2. Name as it appears on your birth certificate: CENSORED - you have no clearance!
3. Parents' names: Ronald & Ida
4. Number of candles that appeared on your last birthday cake: 28 [note: I haven't actually had a birthday cake in a couple of years]
5. Date that you regularly blow them out: August 14
6. Pets: Quincy, Lola & Pups - dogs @ my mom's house, Chloe - rabbit we adopted from a friend
7. Height: 5'5"
8. Hair color: black-ish brown - all natural, baby!
9. Piercing: one in each earlobe - nope, not a sucker for pain
10. Tattoos: see #9
11. How much do you love your job: yippee, I get paid every two weeks! - seriously, it's a job
12. Hometown: Hilo, Hawaii
13. current Residence: near Kea'au, Hawaii - in "Paradise Park" which is about 15 minutes away from Hilo
14. Have you been in love? Yes!
15. Currently in love? Yes!
16. Favorite thing about email: fast, easy, zippy, creative
17. Been toilet papered? nope. Is it a mainland tradition or something?
18. Loved somebody so much that it made you cry? yes.
19. Been in a car crash? yes, two. First was a month after I got my license - right in front of my high school, right after school got out (how embarassing). The second time happened shortly after I turned 19, a week before I returned to college. I was hit by a drunk bastard. Fortunately, I was driving a Grand Wagoneer in both instances and credit the car's bulk with saving my life...twice.
20. Croutons or Bacon Bits? croutons - the big seasoned ones
21. 2 doors or 4 (on a car)? four
22. Coffee or Ice cream? Ice cream! -- Dreyer's Vanilla Bean, baby!
23. Blanket or stuffed animal: blanket - weird question, IMHO
24. Best Color: blue, purple or red (favorite color?)
25. Salad Dressing: Ranch, Italian or Japanese Sesame
26. Socks color: white - I did the pastel/patterned/dyed thing during the '80s
27. Book you're reading: The Hobbit - JRR Tolkien, Longitude - Dava Sobel, Sloppy Firsts - Meagan McCafferty
28. Favorite Movie: The Outsiders, Silence of the Lambs, Willow, Cyrano, Aliens, The Terminator, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, La Femme Nikita, Tokyo Pop, Foul Play, Flower Drum Song, Home Alone, Sixteen Candles, Braveheart, The Rock, Pee Wee's Big Adventure, Grease, Only The Lonely, Sneakers, Muriel's Wedding -- hey, it's my Top 20
It's raining! It's pouring! Feda is snoring! ha ha ha. It is pouring buckets right now. I kinda freaked out a little when I heard the showers approaching from makai-side. Just thought you should know.
29. Food: Japanese, Hawaiian, Korean ('cept kim chee), Chinese, Thai, Mexican
30. Song playing at the moment: nothing 'cause Feda is sleeping - but I did listen to "Best Friend" by Kiroro earlier
31. Toothpaste: Crest Cool mint gel
32. Restaurant: Reuben's in Hilo, Arirang and Pescatore
33. Flower: peachy-rose Day lily, peach roses, white tulips
34. Least Favorite Food: mac & cheese
35. Sport to watch: N/A - not a sporting fan
36. Fast Food restaurant: Burger King, Cosmic Cones
37. When was your last hospital visit? last week wednesday to visit my Grandma who's in extended care
38. Favorite drinks: Coke, Cherry Coke, Coke w/lemon, Raspberry iced tea, fruity & slushy girly drinks
39. What color is your bedroom's carpet? cream w/flecks of color - not by choice, we rent
40. How many times did you fail your Permit and/or Driver's test? none
41. Where do you see yourself in 10 years? finished w/school, working in a positive environment that is conducive to intellectual and emotional growth, living in my own home with three big dogs and Feda and kids (?)
42. Who is the last person that you got email from? my friend Dave, a Navy photographer, who sends me odd pictures like this:
43. Have you ever been convicted of a crime? nope
44. Which store would you choose to max your credit car out? Borders or Suncoast
45. What do you do most often when you are bored? go online and look for ex-friends/boyfriends or enemies
46. What words or phrases do you overuse? "think about it this way," "good lord," "s/he's such an ass," "dingleberry"
47. Friend who lives farthest away: Merose in Canada, Dave in Middle East (temporarily), Peter in Australia
48. Most annoying thing? grating your fork tines against your teeth when eating, hearing someone do the aforementioned peeve, 7am phone calls by unknown fax machines, a sink full of dirty dishes, getting out of the car at work when there's a downpour and you've lost your umbrella, parents who ignore their fit-throwing children in your store while you are trying to present a client who is going to purchase a $10K diamond, said parents who decide to yell at the kid(s) to get them to settle down instead of leaving the store
49. Best thing? Mom's Corn Chowder/Beef Stew/Pancakes/Misoyaki fish, the sound of tropical rain, an ice-cold Coke on a hot day, the smell of huli huli chicken from the roadside stand as you drive home, grumbling about the cold weather when it hits 60°F at night, waking up to see snow on the ground up on Mauna Kea and Mauna Loa, Ebay for obscure collectibles and pop culture stuff, sharing a Rainbow Shave Ice with your boyfriend at Itsu's, big furry dogs, small furry dogs, Hilo's New Year's Eve firecracker tradition, Spam musubi and Corned Beef Hash patties (mom-cooked) in your bento, listening to 'old school' music and thinking back to when it was new, Kraft American cheese on a Diamond Bakery cracker, a good murder mystery on a cold rainy night before your day off from work, the fragrant smell of fresh lei in the air during Merrie Monarch Week, watching Martha Stewart's tv show in your pajamas while eating cold cereal with vanilla ice cream 'cause you ran out of milk.
50. What time is it now? 2:01 am HST