Yeah, I've procrastinated writing another entry here for lessee...three months. Crap. There goes Resolution #2.
My atonement for this ghastly delay will be a "Friday Five" in honor of Ms. Tovah and her behind out there in the deep, deep freeze of America. Lady, it's *brrrr* a chilly 71°F here in Paradise Park!
1. What does it say in the signature line of your emails?
It used to say "Thank heaven for bad habits" - Fox Mulder
2. Did you have a senior quote in your high school yearbook? What was it? If you haven't graduated yet, what would you like your quote to be?
"Every heart beats to a different drum" [DDT '89]]
3. If you had vanity plates on your car, what would they read? If you already have them, what do they say?
I'm not inclined to get them but I'd pick "177345"
4. Have you received any gifts with messages engraved upon them? What did the inscription say?
I got a charm bracelet for my 13th birthday from my friend Shari. It had a heart with my name on one side and my birthdate on the other. It's the only piece of personalized jewelry I've _ever_ received as a gift.
5. What would you like your epitaph to be?
Bachi - karma - whatevah. I'm watching, you guys!